Every Wempe watch must demonstrate its outstanding precision in an official examination.
The legendary watchmaking town of Glashütte in the Ore Mountains has had a close connection with Wempe for many decades. Wempe watchmakers have been producing two watch lines there since 2006. High-quality Swiss movements tick within the models of the WEMPE ZEITMEISTER line. In the Wempe workshops, these movements are modified and regulated in line with the stringent chronometer testing that every ZEITMEISTER watch must pass. The watches in the second line, WEMPE CHRONOMETERWERKE, have highly sophisticated manufacture movements. These timepieces too must demonstrate their quality in the chronometer testing that is carried out at the thoroughly renovated Glashütte Observatory building.
- Berlin, Friedrichstraße 81
- Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 214 - 215
- Bremen, Sögestraße 47
- Frankfurt, Airport Terminal 1
- Frankfurt, An der Hauptwache 7
- Frankfurt, Goethestraße 10
- Jungfernstieg 8
- Hamburg, Mönckebergstraße 19
- Munich, Maximilianstraße 6
- Munich, Weinstraße 11
- Stuttgart, Kirchstrasse 3