Tissot Chrono XL Tour de France Special Edition 2017Tissot has been affiliated with the sport of cycling for half a century and serves as official timekeeper for the Tour de France. Now Tissot pays tribute to this legendary bicycle race by releasing a sporty chronograph. This model is particularly appealing thanks to its aerodynamic design and its uncommonly precise quartz movement.
- Materials: Stainless steel/PVD with textile wristband
- Caliber: Quartz, Caliber ETA G10.212 Powerdrive
- Diameter: 45 mm
- Water-resistance: 10 bar
- Wempe reference: TI120005
T-Race Cycling Tour de France Special Edition 2017All the way down to the smallest detail, this black-and-yellow timepiece expresses its affiliation with the world’s most famous bicycle race. The grainy texture of the spacious dial recalls the asphalt of a road’s surface, while the wristband and the strap lugs are inspired by the fork of a bicycle’s frame. The logo of the Tour de France adorns the back of the case.
- Materials: 316L stainless steel/PVD with silicon wristband
- Caliber Quartz
- Diameter: 44.5 mm
- Special features: Chronograph, water-resistant to 10 bar
- Wempe reference: TI100015