A modern classic with a success story.
The Nomos manufacture, which has its headquarters in Glashütte in Saxony, has been producing high-quality mechanical watches since 1991. The appearance of these watches, which are created by renowned designers, places them squarely in the tradition of the German Association of Craftsmen. With respect to watch technology, the company effortlessly demonstrates its independence and manufactures all movements in-house. Wempe added Nomos watches to its product range in 1995. Time and again, Nomos has created collectors’ editions of its watches exclusively for sale in Wempe showrooms.
- Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 214 - 215
- Munich, Maximilianstraße 6
- Jungfernstieg 8
- Hamburg, Mönckebergstraße 19
- Stuttgart, Kirchstrasse 3
- Munich, Weinstraße 11
- Bremen, Sögestraße 47
- Frankfurt, An der Hauptwache 7
- Berlin, Friedrichstraße 81
- Frankfurt, Goethestraße 10
- Frankfurt, Airport Terminal 1