IWC Schaffhausen is known worldwide for its aviator watches — precise timepieces with outstanding technology and a clear-cut design.
IWC Schaffhausen has made an international name for itself through its passion for innovative solutions and pioneering technology. This Swiss manufacturer of luxury watches has been producing masterpieces of haute horlogerie since 1868, combining precision engineering with exclusive design. A pioneering spirit and state-of-the-art technical know-how have enabled it to repeatedly create masterpieces of the watchmaker’s art.
- Berlin, Friedrichstraße 81
- Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 214 - 215
- Bremen, Sögestraße 47
- Frankfurt, Airport Terminal 1
- Frankfurt, An der Hauptwache 7
- Jungfernstieg 8
- Hamburg, Mönckebergstraße 19
- Munich, Maximilianstraße 6
- Munich, Weinstraße 11
- Stuttgart, Kirchstrasse 3