Glashütte Original — mechanical masterpieces that set new standards for watchmaking virtuosity from Saxony.
The roots of this time-honored company go back to the year 1845. Today as in the past, this manufacture is devoted to the production of timepieces that fulfill the very highest technical and aesthetic standards. Glashütte Original, which now operates under the aegis of the Swatch Group, preserves the ideals of craftsmanship that are associated with fine watchmaking from Saxony. At the same time, it is enriching this tradition through its use of new materials and contemporary movement constructions. The result is especially robust calibers with certified precision as well as unique complications.
- Berlin, Friedrichstraße 81
- Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 214 - 215
- Bremen, Sögestraße 47
- Frankfurt, Airport Terminal 1
- Frankfurt, An der Hauptwache 7
- Frankfurt, Goethestraße 10
- Jungfernstieg 8
- Hamburg, Mönckebergstraße 19
- Munich, Maximilianstraße 6
- Munich, Weinstraße 11
- Stuttgart, Kirchstrasse 3