The family-owned Chopard company produces sporty and elegant timepieces with superb craftsmanship.
In 1860, Louis-Ulysse Chopard established a manufacture for precision watches in Sonvilier in the Swiss Jura Mountains. Today the company’s fine manufacture movements bear the founder’s initials, L.U.C., and the test seal Qualité Fleurier, which guarantees perfect watchmaking precision. A love of outstanding workmanship and refined elegance has formed a bond between the family-owned Wempe and Chopard companies for decades.
- Berlin, Friedrichstraße 81
- Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 214 - 215
- Bremen, Sögestraße 47
- Frankfurt, Airport Terminal 1
- Frankfurt, An der Hauptwache 7
- Jungfernstieg 8
- Hamburg, Mönckebergstraße 19
- Munich, Maximilianstraße 6
- Munich, Weinstraße 11
- Stuttgart, Kirchstrasse 3