Baume & Mercier, one of the world’s oldest watchmakers, has helped to shape the history of the watchmaker’s art.
Founded in the Jura Mountains of Switzerland in 1830, the company set itself the mission “Be satisfied only with perfection.” Inspired by this credo, Baume & Mercier triumphed in a variety of timepiece competitions early on and set records for precision. At the same time, the company distinguished itself through its creation of unconventional watch models, including unusual ladies’ watches such as the Marquise.
- Berlin, Friedrichstraße 81
- Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 214 - 215
- Frankfurt, Airport Terminal 1
- Frankfurt, An der Hauptwache 7
- Bremen, Sögestraße 47
- Jungfernstieg 8
- Hamburg, Mönckebergstraße 19
- Munich, Maximilianstraße 6
- Munich, Weinstraße 11
- Stuttgart, Kirchstrasse 3