The perfect wedding ring in 6 steps
When getting married, you should be just as confident about your wedding ring as you are about your partner, after all, both will be with you for a long time. Thanks to the proven modular system used by wedding ring manufacturer Niessing there is a dizzying array of combination options when it comes to the form, the material and customization. The wedding ring experts in our showrooms will be happy to assist you in finding just the right design for you. Your ring will then be handmade with love by the Niessing Jewelry Manufactory, the pioneer of present-day jewelry design with more than 140 years of experience. Wedding rings from Niessing are available in all Wempe branches except Kampen, Madrid, Paris and New York City.
1. The form: Let your project take shape!
The best way to choose the profile of your wedding ring is to try it on and feel which one offers you the best wearing comfort: whether round, domed or flat – everyone has their personal preferences. If you find it difficult to decide we would recommend that you go for a classical oval or domed profile.
2. The width: Through thick and thin!
The form can appear delicately discreet or bolt and powerful depending on the ring’s width. In many cases the bride chooses a slightly narrower ring than her future husband.
3. The material: What’s the color of your love?
Niessing offers an array of colors and alloys that is unparalleled in the world. You will find wedding rings that perfectly match your complexion – made of white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, platinum or in a bicolor design.
4. The surface: Shiny or matt?
One ring with a surface polished to high gloss, the other one matt-finished with a velvet touch. In addition to classical surface finishes, like polished or silk-matt, Niessing offers genuine eye-catchers like the variant with a surface hammered by hand.
5. The diamonds: Spot of light or starry sky?
You can choose the number and the position of diamonds to be set on your wedding ring. What would you prefer: a single stone, a starry sky or a classical row of diamonds? The choice is yours. The two of you first met on 07.07? So why don’t you immortalize this date with seven gemstones?
6. The engraving: What is your message of love?
Few words, many emotions: How would you like to convey the loving message? You can choose between different types of engraving and fonts and can even have engraved your own handwriting, a drawing or your fingerprint. The engraving is included in the price of your wedding ring, except handwriting, drawing and fingerprint.
A couple and yet individuals
You and your partner are a perfect match, yet have completely different personalities? Then your wedding rings should express this appropriately too. We would recommend the same color for both rings to achieve the desired recognition factor. The differences can be conveyed in the form, width, texture or the diamond setting.
Zwischenheadline: Your wedding rings – our service
Here’s another little tip for you: We recommend that you order your wedding rings six weeks before your wedding so that you can relax and say “yes” with your dream rings.
- We take our time to find the right ring for you – providing you with individual advice in an exclusive atmosphere.
- Your wedding rings are configured in a first step and then made by hand for you.
- We refurbish your rings free of charge one year after their purchase: We polish or matt the surface and restore the shine of diamonds by cleaning them in an ultrasonic bath or with a steam cleaner.
- We will present every purchaser of wedding rings in one of our showrooms with a little gift!