AutomaticA spectacular 92-hour power reserve makes the Wempe Chronometerwerke with automatic movement into the basis for exciting new developments.
- Material: 18 k yellow gold with a crocodile skin watch band
- Movement: Self-winding manufacture movement CW4 with eccentrically placed self-winding rotor
- Diameter: 41 mm
- Special features: 92-hour power reserve
- Wempe reference: WG090001
Hand-Wound movementSince 2006, this tonneau-shaped hand-wound model in 18-karat yellow gold has featured a completely new movement and an 80-hour power reserve made possible by twin spring barrels.
- Diameter: Height: 45.50 mm; width: 37.70 mm
- Material: 18 k yellow gold with an alligator leather watch band
- Movement: Hand-wound manufacture movement CW1
- Special features: 80 hours of power reserve
- Wempe reference: WG040006
Hand-Wound Power ReserveIt’s not only the outside that reminds you of the famous Wempe ship’s chronometer. Inside its round case, a sophisticated manufacture caliber ensures the greatest possible accuracy.
- Diameter: 43 mm
- Material: 18 k yellow gold with crocodile leather strap
- Movement: Manufacture caliber CW 3 with hand-wound movement
- Special feature: Power-reserve indicator
- Wempe reference: WG080008
Hand-Wound Small SecondsThe timekeeping accuracy of this timepiece available in two variants qualifies it as a German chronometer, one combining modern elegance with the watchmaking tradition of Glashütte.
- Diameter: 41 mm
- Material: Stainless steel with a crocodile skin strap
- Movement: Hand-wound manufacture movement CW3.1
- Special features: Small seconds dial at 6 o’clock
- Wempe reference: WG07 0002
Hand-Wound TourbillonThe first tonneau-shaped watch ever built in Glashütte is a masterpiece of mechanics. It embodies the passion for haute horology.
- Dimensions: Length: 51 mm; width: 40.90 mm
- Material: 950/- platinum with crocodile leather strap
- Movement: Hand-wound manufacture movement CW2
- Special features: Limited to 25 watches worldwide.
- Wempe reference: WG74 0001