Navitimer 01The outstanding features of the Navitimer 01 are its emblematic “face” with intensified relief and character, and its bezel, which makes it even easier to use the circular aviation slide rule.
- Material: Stainless steel with a leather, Navitimer or Air Racer watch band
- Movement: Breitling 01 (manufacture caliber)
- Diameter: 43 mm
- Special feature: The bezel serves as a slide rule
- Wempe reference: BL500052
Navitimer 18841884 is the year the chronograph specialist Breitling was founded. The Navitimer 1884 pays tribute to the company’s history with its combination of classic indicators: the iconic slide rule from the pilot’s watch from 1952, a pointer date and a double window for the day of the week and the month at 12 o’clock.
- Material: Stainless steel with a calfskin strap
- Movement: Automatic, Breitling Caliber 21
- Diameter: 46 mm
- Special features: Chronograph, limited to 1884 watches
- Wempe reference: BL500097